Our company is engaged in the design of heating systems for private houses, commercial and industrial facilities. All work is carried out by certified and experienced designers.
Each project is worked out in detail so that the customer receives a reliable, energy efficient and comfortable heating system. If a problem occurs during operation, the drawings will help you quickly and competently cope with any task.
A home heating system is a complex communication system, the rationality of which determines the size of future heating costs. If you do not want to overpay for heat, the system design should be developed in detail, professionally and in advance. That is, even before laying the foundation. Designing a house saves up to 15% of funds and up to 20-30% of construction time. If a building is thought out to the smallest detail, you can be sure of its durability, reliability and safety. The latter is especially true when it comes to the heating system.
A heating system, like any other engineering communications, begins with design. At this stage, specialists study in detail the building that needs to be heated, carry out calculations, select equipment and additional components. And all this so that your home is warm in any weather, and the budget is spent with the maximum effect.
CHALLENGES THAT SOLVED BY DESIGNING HEATING
- Get a high-quality heating system developed by a specialist with many years of experience, so that all design features, physical phenomena and features of operation are taken into account;
- Eliminate alterations that inevitably occur during installation without a project;
- Eliminate downtime during commissioning and search for a responsible specialist for the operation of the system;
- Get a high-quality technical solution without marketing that will last a long time;
- Reduce capital costs - the owner buys equipment and consumables that match his housing in terms of performance, power, and therefore does not overpay;
- It's easier to choose a contractor. You have an estimate, specification of equipment, procedure with deadlines;
- Easier to buy materials. Designers accurately calculate the volume of building materials, saving up to 20%;
- Buying equipment faster. You receive a list of equipment suitable specifically for your home;
- It is safer to start the installation. You know exactly what work and in what time frame should be performed, as well as how much money will be spent on everything;
- reduces the cost of use - the less and more economically fuel is spent, the less often the mains and equipment will need to be serviced;
- helps to implement a safe and durable system - most often the cause of accidents and failures is due to the fact that the system is poorly designed or not designed at all;
- provides the customer with a comfortable home - designers select the latest equipment and solutions, supplying the system with automation and adjustment levers;
- guarantees safety in cooperation with a third-party contractor - you know exactly how much the installation and commissioning of the system will cost, how much materials and time will be required. It is more difficult to deceive the customer in such a situation.
INITIAL DATA FOR DRAFTING THE TERMS OF REFERENCE:
- area of premises for heating;
- floor plan of the building with sections;
- climatological features of the area;
- location of the building on the cardinal points;
- materials for floors, ceilings, walls;
- type of construction, coefficient of thermal conductivity, specific gravity, thickness of walls, outer doors, roofs;
- geometric features of the roof, glazing;
- the height of the window sills;
- the presence of heating radiators.
Coatings have different thermal resistance values, and depending on the structures and materials used, the design of the system will vary.
HEATING SYSTEM PROJECT
The project consists of text documents and drawings, which include:
- layout of equipment, highways;
- a detailed diagram of the heating system with all the main and auxiliary elements;
- service areas and track sizes;
- piping of boilers, boilers, units with detailing, etc.
- terms of reference (drawn up by the contractor) and technical conditions for implementation;
- a set of working diagrams for installation: type of wiring, configuration, characteristics of pipelines, size and placement of devices, arrangement of a boiler room, detailing of individual nodes, specification of equipment, and so on;
- technical specifications for other engineering systems (all communications must coexist harmoniously);
- calculation of the cost of installation and materials;
- information about the design company (approvals, licenses);
- permits provided by regulatory authorities.
An explanatory note is attached to the project, which describes the characteristics of the heating system, a description of the specifics of convectors, fittings and other components.
A heating project for a private house in Minsk can pull 10% of the total construction amount. Therefore, some decide to order not a complete project, but a stripped-down one, for example, heating calculations , an engineering part, a wiring diagram, a sketch.
DESIGN: COMPONENTS AND STAGES
The heating system consists of three components: a boiler room, heating appliances and a decoupling system that connects them. To ensure the harmonious and energy efficient operation of all components, the designer:
- collects all the initial data for your specific building;
- calculates the heat loss of a particular building, which depends on the location of the house, materials and other factors;
- selects a heat supply source, technical solutions of systems, taking into account safety, construction and operation experience;
- sums up hydraulic calculations;
- defines a profitable heating scheme.
There is no universal solution for a heating scheme. Therefore, designing a system for each specific house is a search for a unique solution.
1. CALCULATION OF HEAT LOSSES
To organize efficient heating, you need to determine where and how much heat the house loses. It depends on the following factors:
- construction site;
- walls - material, construction, thickness, thermal conductivity, specific gravity;
- roof - material, construction, shape, height, thickness, thermal conductivity, specific gravity;
- indoor humidity;
- vapor permeability;
- heat assimilation;
- heat capacity;
- the cost of insulation and energy resources;
- foundation and floor - materials of execution;
- glazing - ordinary, double-glazed windows, etc.
- ceiling screed and its thickness.
Of particular importance for the calculations is the geometry of the rooms, which also contributes to the formation of cold zones and heat loss.
2. HYDRAULIC CALCULATIONS
The task of the hydraulic calculation is to determine the optimal number of heating devices, pipe diameters and balancing valve settings for a particular house. Without calculation, you can install too much or too little equipment and, as a result, you will either overpay or freeze.
When calculating, the designer takes into account:
- materials for the manufacture of pipeline and floor heating;
- the length and number of turns of the heating route;
- elevation marks;
- location of heating devices and risers;
- types of heating devices and their features;
- heat loss along the length of the pipes;
- thermal expansion of pipelines;
- the required flow rate of the coolant and its type for each device;
- regulation requirements and type of fittings;
- the need for third-party automation;
- inertia of the room;
- heat capacity of the building;
- relative humidity of the heated room;
- the presence of natural ventilation;
- safety requirements;
- the location of the places where people stay in relation to the heating elements;
- the height of the windows;
- temperature frames for rooms.
This takes into account the diameter of the pipeline, the power of the pumps, the coefficient of resistance of the heating system.
3. HEATING CIRCUIT:
- scheme with upper or lower eyeliner;
- vertical or horizontal heating scheme;
- one- or two-pipe heating scheme;
- beam wiring diagram;
- dead-end or associated heating scheme.
The choice is determined by the totality of the characteristics of your home.
THE RESULT OF THE DESIGNER'S WORK
Explanatory note, which describes in detail the heating system, its components and characteristics. Also included are calculations from a specialized program.
Drawings that include the heating scheme, drawings of the equipment used and its location, as well as service areas and routes, along with the piping of the nodes in the details.
The as-built documentation includes a heating project adjusted taking into account the actually installed system, the final location of its elements.
Heating system design is a complex and time-consuming task. However, our certified specialists have sufficient knowledge of the latest developments and technologies in this area to solve it most effectively. Based on the results of their work, you will receive a set of documents with a detailed action plan, instructions, equipment specifications.
We also carry out the installation and commissioning of heating systems by partners working on gas, liquid and solid fuels, electricity. All work is carried out taking into account the budget and the wishes of the customer. This can be either a full-fledged project or a part of it (engineering, installation, sketch). All specialists have rich practical experience (over 15 years) in the design and installation of heating systems.
Our projects are developed individually for you, taking into account the requirements for the design assignment, project documentation, the purchase of equipment and materials, architectural supervision of construction to avoid negative consequences, as well as increase operational characteristics and automate to the maximum that your budget will allow.