BLUEYE® is a surveillance system from Bluebox with a range of features and benefits.
- BLUEYE® can store parameters and graphs in the cloud for up to 3 months, with which the Service Center customer can create reports and analyze improvements and predict possible failures
- When installing multiple chillers, one BLUEYE® in one unit can control up to 32 units
- BLUEYE® not only controls Bluebox units, but can also control pumps, energy meters, valves… if they can be connected via Ethernet/RS4585.
- BLUEYE® can be supplied separately for an existing installation or mounted in a unit and preconfigured at the factory.
BLUEYE® main features:
- The client has access to data via the cloud.
- Communication between BLUEYE® equipment and devices takes place via RS485 Modbus RTU or Ethernet TCP/ IP.
- Communication between the Blueye® equipment and the cloud occurs via over a 2G/3G network (data simulator not included) or over the Internet (Ethernet TCP /IP).
- Up to 30 variables per unit/device
- Up to 5 devices per unit Blueye®
- Reading intervals up to 5 seconds
- Data storage in the cloud up to 3 months (data can be automatically sent to the user in another format, e.g. csv)
- Full customizable information for the user, such as alarms, warnings, reports.
- App for Android and iOS available on Google Play and AppStore.
< iframe height="350" src="https://www.youtube.com /embed/jCvGoiC-NuQ" width="425">
There are no reviews for this product.