Ask a Question
New boiler ORLANSKI ORLINGO 100 is a universal device for burning solid fuel. It is made of boiler steel in accordance with EN 303 — 5 and fitted with a cast iron grate universal design. Depending on snap, the boiler can be designed to burn solid fuel with a short flame, such as coal, firewood, wood briquettes, or coke as well as biomass in the form of pellets or as a substitute for grains. Thanks to the use of copper cooling coil device adapted to work in a closed system. The boiler has a 70 — litre loading chamber with the possibility of burning wooden logs of length 50 cm Large area of heat exchange and double pull of the flue gases ensure high efficiency and capacity of the boiler.
- Available power 22 kW, 25 kW and 30 kW.
- Efficiency of 85 %.
- The boiler is made of boiler steel.
- Unique design.
- Simple durable design.
- Simple maintenance.
- Independence from the type of fuel available for the combustion of several.
- Loading chamber for more than 70 liters.
- The possibility of burning logs of length 0.5 m.
- The ability to install the device in a closed system.
- 5 year warranty the tightness of the boiler.
Technical parameters of ORLANSKI boiler ORLIGNO 100
Schematic diagram of the ORLANSKI boiler ORLIGNO 100
Elements of ORLANSKI boiler ORLIGNO 100
Prices on boilers Orligno 100
|Country of origin||Poland|