Ask a Question
The most common form of heating
Central heating is the most common form of heating in Finland. 2.4 million Finns live in homes with Central heating.
The share of Central heating accounts for 50 percent of the heating market in Finland, as in most big cities this figure reaches 90 percent.
Heating units for Central heating type G-power is suitable for large and small new and renovated buildings. The fruit of our experience and knowledge, heating units for Central heating type G-power, are efficient, reliable and cost-effective solution.
Solutions for Central heating systems
We offer a small heating units directly from the warehouse. In the choice there are models for 2 or 3 circuits (radiators / Underfloor heating and heating domestic water).
Heat points for large objects are designed individually based on the obtained customer information.
Heat exchangers used in the heating substations for Central heating type G-Power, have a 5 year warranty (in Finland). The rest of the equipment operates with a two year warranty.
The principle of operation of the Central heating
Central heating is provided mainly by thermal power plants or boilers that produce only heat.
Other heat sources for Central heating systems include geothermal energy, solar energy, residual heat from industrial production, and nuclear energy.
Water or sometimes steam, circulating in the network of Central heating, supplying heat to consumers. Network of the Central heating system passes heat consumers with heating units. The thermal energy in the water of a Central heating system, is transferred to the coolant heating system consumers with heat exchanger After the heat consumer, the heat medium returns to the heat exchanger to a new heating cycle.
Heat exchangers contain a heat exchanger for heating and hot water systems, sometimes for ventilation and all other necessary equipment for the regulation and provision of consumers with heat.
Substations for large buildings
Heating units for Central heating type G-Power for large residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
Heat points G-Power is a reliable and high quality solution for systems, radiator heating systems, floor heating, air heating and warm household water and are suitable for both new and renovated buildings.
The advantages of heat points G-Power
- Small size and compact design
- Easy transportation
- Ease of use
- Short delivery time
- High-quality components
Acid-resistant brazed plate heat exchangers
Standard equipment thermal unit G-Power on two circuits includes
- Brazed plate heat exchangers with insulation
- Electronic actuators for the regulation of heating systems and domestic hot water (DHW)
- Circulation pumps for heating circuits and domestic hot water system
- Isolation valves and balancing valves
- The valve feeding the heating circuit, valve to the cold water supply to the hot water supply system and valve circulation pump DHW
- Indicators of temperature and pressure; temperature indicators can be replaced by sensors, if the controller has the necessary properties
- Internal electrical connections
- Control of pumps, including main switch, switches the motor protection, warning lights and emergency switches
Necessary information for quote
- Heat load
- Temperature chart
- Allowable pressure loss for heat exchangers
- Allowable pressure loss primary circuit
- Pressure pumps
- The flow of the circulation pump for DHW
- The elementary diagramme of calorific point or other information in relation to the level of trim or border deliveries in the event that the configuration does not conform to the recommendations of the Finnish Energy Association
- Dimensions technical areas
- The dimensions of the openings/doors that provided a contribution of thermal unit in technical room
Heating units for small buildings
The standard model for 2 or 3 circuits (radiators / Underfloor heating and heating domestic water). In the choice of a special model.
Standard equipment substations for Central heating type G-Power:
- Electronic controllers for regulating heating circuits and DHW
- Circulation pump for heating
- The circulation pump for DHW circuit
- Brazed plate heat exchangers for heating and hot water
- Plug for connection to mains
- Control center pumps
- Shut-off valves, safety valves, inlet valve and outlet valve cold water
- Pressure gauges
- Expansion vessel
- Thermostat to stop pump heating system in the models L1, for heating floor
- Equipment for the connection of heating pipes (including indicators of temperature and pressure, valves)
- The differential pressure regulator (if required by conditions)
- GSM modem
- Equalizer hydraulic shocks in the circuit DHW
Heater G-Power compact, easy to install and easy to operate equipment. The contents included rebar for mounting on the wall. The piping of a heating unit is connected to the district heating network to the heating circuit of the building and the tank.