Over 20 years of experience in the design and installation of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems in small and large (over 250 thousand square meters) buildings with world-famous contractors
The mission is to create projects that meet the wishes of the customer, energy-saving technologies and a combination of price and quality.
Summary of qualifications
February 2021 – present time: Chief Project Engineer in CredoExpertProekt Private Enterprise, Minsk, Belarus
Construction and project engineering of industrial facilities
· Ensure a high technical and economic level of designed facilities and the quality of design documentation, track and optimize labor and material costs during the construction and operation of facilities;
· Control and manage quality, budget, safety, and schedule of the project;
· Together with the design departments define the scope of work for the construction objects, prepare the basis for the contracts for project engineering services;
· Control the technical and economic level of the approved design decisions and the timing of the development of design estimates;
· Preparate the assignments for subcontractors, define the standard and reusable cost-effective technological solutions, assemblies, structures, and products with the aim of their widespread use in project engineering;
· Supervise the development of basic technical solutions;
· Coordinate planning and surveying activities throughout the project, timely solve any issues related to project engineering and occurring at the construction, commissioning, and reaching of project capacity;
· Ensure the compliance of architecture and construction projects with the engineering project assignment;
· Execute the architectural supervision of the construction process;
· Participate in pre-commissioning, commissioning, and start-up to ensure successful completion of projects.
April 2018 – January 2021: Chief Project Specialist in Investment Group S.A. and K. LLC, Minsk, Belarus
Full-scale construction management and engineering services
· Develop reports and conduct the acceptance of design reports by the Customer;
· Control the development of a few sections in the design documentation related to Architectural design, Construction project phases (e.g., Heat supply, Heating, Ventilation, Cooling supply, Air conditioning, Technological solutions of the Energy Center), ensure the consistency in the sections and adjacent sections of the developed project documentation using BIM, information modeling technology;
· Control the deadlines of the project documentation issue, control the technical level of the project decisions taken, the timing of the development of the project documentation;
· Ensure the duly performance of the subcontracted design companies that are involved in the development of the project documentation sections;
· Provide acceptance of works in accordance with the project documentation;
· Solve issues arising during the development of project documentation, provide recommendations for the selection and application of rational and energy efficient solutions;
· Contribute to the resolution of issues by the state expertise and supervisory authorities;
· Participate in the monthly report preparation;
· Take part in drawing up and amending the regulations;
· Take part in drawing up and introducing changes to the Technical design specification, Project facility objective, Technical Requirements, etc.
· Led the design engineering project of a facility measuring 260,000 m2 and consisting of an administration high-rise building of 185m height, a hotel with a congress center (Radisson Blue), class A administrative buildings, a kids’ center, a bank, a stylobate part with a parking, a medical center, a sports center, an energy center (uninterrupted energy efficient system of heat / cold supply of the complex, data center).
· Performed BIM coordination and linked sections of project documentation of design companies from different countries.
October 2014 – April 2018: Chief Design Specialist in Gazprom Transgaz Belarus OJSC, Branch for the construction of a multifunctional complex
Construction of a multifunctional complex
· Obtained BREEAM Gold Level Certification for a high-rise administration building and hotel with a congress center.
· Developed standards of control and interaction with the contractors, consultants, and operators from writing a technical design specification to acceptance and review of project documentation.
· Controlled the energy efficiency of electricity, heat, and cold production by the energy center throughout the year through trigeneration.
· Developed technical design specifications for the entire design of heating, ventilation, air conditioning systems for an innovative multifunctional complex.
· Participated in the development of a technical design specification for an automatic building management system (BMS) united by a single control center for an innovative multifunctional complex.
· Took part in the writing of Project Specific Technical Specifications.
June 2011 – October 2014: Head of Design Department in Teplov LLC, Minsk, Belarus
Design and supply of equipment
· Developed a design department, incl. 5 employees, achieved a full payback in a year, introduced a few process automation projects.
· Implemented a few projects and supervised the construction of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems for premium class facilities with interior design, including residential cottages measuring 400-1,200m2, Mercury, Accor hotels, OMA, Korona shopping centers, retail and office complex, class A administrative buildings, cafes, restaurants, residential multi-apartment houses with pools.
· Completed a few projects related to the refrigeration and air conditioning systems design and installation for data centers and server rooms.
September 2005 – May 2011: Engineer in Belpromstroyproekt Institute, BelZEP Design and Survey Institute, Zarubezhenergoproekt-Minsk, Belarus
Design of large industrial facilities with various technological processes and hazard classes
2000 – 2005 Belarusian National Technical University, Minsk, Belarus
Faculty of Energy Construction, Major in Construction Engineering/ Heat and Gas Supply, Ventilation and Air Pool Security