Eco M is a hydronic ceiling heating and cooling system in which the heating/cooling coil is securely connected to the ceiling sheathing using an innovative magnetic connection. The system works predominantly on the principle of radiation, which ensures a high level of indoor comfort, maximum energy efficiency and a comfortable draught-free microclimate. In addition, good room acoustics are achieved by a specially designed acoustic sheet glued into the perforated ceiling panels. Indirect lighting through the reflective surface of the ceiling provides glare-free illumination of the room.
The ceiling system is characterized by a wide range of applications and design options. It is predominantly used in office and administration buildings, shops, training and conference rooms, and hospital treatment rooms.
- Architecturally attractive surface ceiling
- High heating and cooling efficiency due to excellent heat transfer between the profile system and the ceiling sheathing.
- A combination of thermally active and passive ceiling areas is possible.
- High level of sound absorption due to perforated metal ceiling tiles with soundproof coating
- Optimally suited for renewable energy sources such as geothermal energy and heat pumps
- Combination with various lighting designs as well as other ceiling installations and structures such as sprinklers.
- Existing metal ceilings can be retrofitted with the Variocool Eco M magnetic system.