Home heating, design of heating systems for a private house in BIM
heat engineering calculation, hydraulic calculation, equipment specification, explanatory note
Heating is artificial heating of premises in order to maintain the temperature at a given level for by compensating for heat losses in them through heating devices.
A home heating system is a complex communication system, the rationality of which determines the amount of future heating costs. If you do not want to overpay for heat, the system design must be developed in detail, professionally and in advance. That is, even before laying the foundation. Designing a house saves up to 15% of funds and up to 20-30% of construction time. If the building is thought out to the smallest detail, you can be sure of its durability, reliability and safety. The latter is especially true when it comes to the heating system.
The heating system, like any other engineering communication, begins with design. Designing a heating system is a complex and time-consuming task. However, our certified specialists have sufficient knowledge of the latest developments and technologies in this area in order to solve it most effectively. At this stage, specialists study in detail the building to be heated, carry out calculations, select equipment and additional components. And all this in order to keep your home warm in any weather, and the budget spent with maximum effect. As a result of their work, you will receive a set of documents with a detailed action plan, instructions, equipment specifications.
We also carry out installation and commissioning of heating systems by partners working on gas, liquid and solid fuels, electricity. All work is carried out taking into account the budget and wishes of the Customer. It can be either a full-fledged project or a part of it (engineering, assembly, sketch). All specialists have rich practical experience (more than 15 years) in the design and installation of heating systems.
Our projects are developed individually for you, taking into account the requirements for the design assignment, project documentation, purchase of equipment and materials, copyright construction supervision to avoid negative consequences, as well as improve performance.
- As a result of design work, you get:
- An explanatory note that describes in detail the heating system, its components and characteristics. Also, calculations from a specialized program are attached
- Drawings that include a heating scheme, drawings of the equipment used and its location, as well as service areas and routes, along with piping of nodes in detail
- Executive documentation includes heating project corrected taking into account the actually mounted system, the final location of its elements
CHALLENGES THAT HEATING DESIGN SOLVES
- Maintaining a comfortable temperature
- No condensation on outdoor structures
- Get a high-quality heating system developed by a specialist with many years of experience, so that all design features, physical phenomena and operation features are taken into account;
- Exclude alterations that inevitably occur during installation without a project;
- Exclude easy commissioning and search for a responsible specialist for the operation of the system;
- Get a high-quality technical solution without marketing that will last a long time;
- Reduce capital costs - the owner buys equipment and consumables that match his housing in terms of productivity, power, and therefore does not overpay;
- It is easier to choose a contractor. You have an estimate, equipment specification, procedure with deadlines;
- Easier to buy materials. Designers accurately calculate the volume of building materials, allowing you to save up to 20%;
- Buy equipment faster. You receive a list of equipment suitable specifically for your home;
- It is safer to start installation. You know exactly what work and in what time frame, as well as how much money it will take;
- reduces operating costs - the less and more economically fuel is spent, the less often it will be necessary to maintain lines and equipment;
- helps to implement a safe and durable system - most often the cause of accidents and failures is due to the system being poorly designed or not designed at all;
- provides the customer with a comfortable home - designers select the latest equipment and solutions , providing the system with automation and adjustment levers;
- guarantees safety in cooperation with a third-party contractor - you know exactly how much the installation and commissioning of the system will cost, how much materials and time will be required. It is more difficult to deceive the customer in such a situation.
INITIAL DATA FOR PREPARATION OF TERMS OF REFERENCE:< ul>
Coatings have different thermal resistance values, and depending on the design of the system will change depending on the structures and materials used.
PROJECT OF THE HEATING SYSTEMThe project consists of text documents and drawings, which include:
- < li> layout of equipment, highways;
- a detailed diagram of the heating system with all the main and auxiliary elements;
- service areas and track sizes;
- piping of boilers, boilers, assemblies with detailing, etc.< /li>
- terms of reference (drawn up by the contractor) and technical conditions for implementation;
- a set of workflows for installation: type of wiring, configuration, characteristics of pipelines, size and placement of devices, arrangement of the boiler room, detailing of individual nodes , specification of equipment and so on;
- terms of reference for other engineering systems (all communications must coexist harmoniously);
- calculation of the cost of installation and materials;
- information about design company (permits, licenses);
- permits provided by regulatory authorities.
An explanatory note is attached to the project, which describes the characteristics of the heating system, a description of the specifics of convectors , arma tours and other components.
Design: components and stagesThe heating system consists of three components: a boiler room, heating devices and a decoupling system connecting them. In order to achieve a coordinated and energy efficient operation of all components, the designer:
- collects all the initial data for your particular building;
- calculates the heat loss of a particular building, which depends on the location of the house, materials and other factors ;
- chooses the source of heat supply, technical solutions of the systems, taking into account safety, construction and operation experience;
- does hydraulic calculations;
- determines a profitable heating scheme. li>
There is no one-size-fits-all solution for a heating circuit. Therefore, designing a system for each specific house is a search for a unique solution.
1. Calculation of heat lossesTo organize efficient heating, you need to determine where and how much heat the house loses. It depends on the following factors:
- place of construction;
- walls - material, structure, thickness, thermal conductivity, specific gravity;
- roof - material, structure , shape, height, thickness, thermal conductivity, specific gravity;
- indoor humidity;
- vapor permeability;
- heat absorption;
- heat capacity;
- cost of insulation and energy resources;
- foundation and floor - execution materials;
- glazing - ordinary, double-glazed windows, etc.;
- ceiling screed and its thickness.
Of particular importance for calculations is the geometry of the premises, which also contributes to the formation of cold zones and heat loss.
2. Hydraulic calculations
The task of hydraulic calculation is to determine the optimal number of heating devices, pipe diameters and balancing valve settings for a particular house. Without calculation, you can install too much or too little equipment and end up either overpaying or freezing.When calculating, the designer takes into account:
- pipeline and underfloor heating materials;
- length and number of turns of the heating route ;
- altitude marks;
- locations of heaters and risers;
- types of heaters and their features;
- heat loss along the length pipes;
- thermal expansion of pipelines;
- required coolant flow rate and type for each device;
- regulation requirements and type of fittings;
- the need for third-party automation;
- the inertia of the room;
- the heat capacity of the building;
- the relative humidity of the heated room;
- the presence of natural ventilation; li>
- safety requirements;
- location of people's places of residence relative to heating elements;
- window height;
- temperature limits for rooms. < /ul>
- top or bottom supply circuit;
- vertical or horizontal heating circuit;
- one- or two-pipe heating circuit;
- scheme with beam wiring;
- scheme of dead-end or associated heating.
- “Efficient heating, ventilation, air conditioning and heat supply systems”
- Modern technologies in heating, ventilation and air conditioning, training requirements
- Ventilation, heating and cooling of the restaurant hall
- Influence of automatic regulators on the hydraulic regime of water heating systems
- Influence of building glazing characteristics on energy consumption in heating and cooling systems
- Influence of piping characteristics on the leakage coefficient for a one-pipe heating system
- Water treatment for heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems
- Water underfloor heating
- Diagnostics of thermal-hydraulic modes and performance characteristics of heating systems
- Design radiators - a non-standard approach to choosing heating devices
- K how to automate a heat point and reduce heating costs?
- Thermal comfort criteria in the design of heating systems
- Apartment buildings with close to zero heat consumption for heating and ventilation
- Features designing heating and ventilation systems for fitness clubs
- Features of designing heating and air conditioning systems in medical institutions
- Heating and ventilation of modern warehouse complexes
- Heating of churches < /li>
- Estimation of heat consumption for heating and ventilation in residential buildings
- Panel radiant heating and cooling systems for buildings
- Apartment heating systems
- Application of antifreeze in heating, ventilation, air conditioning systems
- Calculation of the variable hydraulic mode of operation of a water heating system
This takes into account the diameter of the pipeline, the power of the pumps, coefficient of resistance of the heating system.
3. Heating circuit:
The choice is determined by the totality of the characteristics of your home.
The following scientific articles are taken into account when designing
PRICES FOR THE HEATING PROJECT
The cost of the heating project is available on request