A UNIQUE INTEGRATED HEATING, VENTILATION AND AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM WITH A COMMON CENTER OF CONTROL DEVELOPED INDIVIDUALLY FOR YOU
The main factors affecting the microclimate in the room are the parameters of the outside air (weather and air quality), human waste products (breathing, cooking, excretion from household appliances and equipment, etc.).
There is no need to explain that your health directly depends on your environment.
A comprehensive HVAC system helps meet comfort and safety needs and improves energy efficiency through a single control system.
The unified control system analyzes the parameters of the outdoor and indoor air and establishes a direct correlation between heating, ventilation and air conditioning parameters, such as temperature, humidity, speed and air quality, to help fine-tune cost-effective control algorithms for systems to maintain a comfortable microclimate (warm in winter, not hot in summer, fresh air all year round).
Unified Control System is a solution that provides convenient one-point monitoring, control and control of the atmosphere of your home with the lowest possible energy consumption without multiple duplication of elements.
Individual execution allows you to create comfortable conditions, taking into account such parameters as metabolism, clothing preferences, preferences in terms of parameters depending on time and place, individual characteristics of the organism, preferences of each family member and guests.
DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY
- Discussion of wishes and expected results, presentation of the capabilities of engineering systems
- Design assignment, taking into account the use of technologies collected from all over the world and individually adapted for you
- Contract (Obligations of the Contractor, Customer, Schedule, Communication)
- Collection of raw data
- Design stage "A", BIM LOD200, Calculations, BEM, CFD, specifications, feasibility study, and see the composition of the project below
- Departure to the object
- Linkage with related sections and design project
- Design stage "C", Calculations, BIM LOD300-350, and see the composition of the project below
- Executive documentation, BIM LOD350
- Commissioning and certification, customization based on individual wishes
- Commissioning, testing by a professional together with the Customer
- Maintenance and service of systems
Also, for certain tasks you may need:
- Functions of the Customer, Engineer, Contractor, Designer
- Ventilation survey
- Modernization and reconstruction
- Integration of engineering systems
COMPOSITION OF THE PROJECTThe grafical part:
- Floor plans with systems
- System diagrams
- Equipment and basic material specifications
- Tasks for related sections
- Selection program results
- Explanatory note: Heating, ventilation and air conditioning:
- information about climatic and meteorological conditions of the construction area, design parameters of the outside air;
- information about sources of heat supply, parameters of heat carriers of heating and ventilation systems;
- information on heat loads for heating, ventilation, hot water supply, for production and other needs, on the consumption of cold and electricity;
- data on the estimated amounts of harmful emissions, the volume of air removed by local suction;
- i-d-diagram of the air handling process for rooms requiring air conditioning;
- description of fundamental solutions for heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems for premises, refrigeration supply of air conditioners;
- a description of the location of heating and ventilation equipment, characteristics of materials (pipelines, air ducts, etc.);
- description of fire protection measures;
- description of measures for noise protection of the designed systems;
- description of automation and dispatching systems for the regulation of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems;
- description of the selected air purification system
- Explanatory note: Cold supply:
- characteristics of consumers and data on the needs of the designed enterprises, buildings and structures for refrigeration;
- decisions on the choice of sources of refrigeration, their performance and the adopted refrigeration systems;
- data on the results of thermal calculations for refrigerating chambers and refrigerated rooms;
- selection and description of the main refrigeration equipment used;
- fundamental solutions for automation of refrigeration supply;
- measures for the organization and protection of labor, safety measures, including protection against noise; the results of calculating the number of employees for servicing the compressor station and pipelines;
- characteristics of shop and inter-shop communications, solutions for pipeline insulation;
- assessment of the possibility of emergencies and measures to prevent them;
- data on water consumption, including for make-up, installed or consumed power of electrical consumers, indicating the coefficient of simultaneity of equipment operation.
- Operating Instructions
- 3D rendering
- Project price
- Technical Supervision
- A great gift for a person who wants to improve their living standards