Evgeny Gantman can perform the entire range of works on the gaskets e internal engineering networks in buildings and structures, both civilian and industrial use. The components of such a complex are design, equipment, delivery, installation, integration, documentation.
The ventilation system provides an inflow of fresh air and the removal of "waste", due to which a healthy microclimate is established in the room. And if natural ventilation is enough for a small room, then a complex branched system is required for a large complex or a private house. In the latter case, one cannot do without qualified design, which will avoid such problems as:
- low oxygen content in the room, provoked by weak traction;
- large expenses for heating, which arise due to excessive draft and cooling of the room;
- high humidity, which contributes to the appearance of fungi due to weak traction;
- increased dryness, adversely affecting the health and condition of people, animals, plants.
All accompanying documentation is developed using modern software tools that automate basic calculations and thereby optimize the technical decisions taken. Evgeny Gantman performs all design work in accordance with construction, sanitary and hygienic, fire safety, as well as other standards.
The composition of the HVAC project
To reduce the cost of purchasing equipment, as well as to increase the flexibility and efficiency of the ventilation system, the selection of equipment is carried out using specialized computer programs. Typically, such programs are provided by the manufacturers themselves. The project itself consists of two parts :
- Estimated. On the basis of the calculation and the heat and vlagopostupleny in space , quantities and harmful emissions , produced air flow calculation - as the supply and exhaust air is carried out aerodynamic and acoustic calculation prescribed type of ventilation, indicated the necessary equipment and technical solutions .
- Graphic. This includes floor plans, axial sections, and room details with individual elements ( such as fans and ducts).
IE Gantman is responsible for each project with its own reputation . Thanks to progressive technical solutions, automated calculations and the use of advanced software technologies, cooperation with our company leaves only positive emotions. You will receive high-quality project documentation at an affordable price.
Design stages of HVAC design
Each ventilation project is individual and requires attention to all the details. Let's highlight the main design stages :
- Preparation of pre-project proposals. And all initial permissive documentation is prepared and agreed upon in the relevant authorities.
- Writing a technical assignment. The customer takes the most active part in this.
- Design concept scheme ventilation . The specifics and purpose of the equipped premises serve as the initial information .
- Calculation of heat inflows and air exchange parameters. This stage is accompanied by planning of internal and external heat loads.
- Justification of the project from a technical and economic point of view.
- Drawing up a working project , according to which construction and installation work will be carried out. The final working draft of ventilation is coordinated in specialized organizations (SES, fire inspectorate and a number of others, if necessary ).
After completing the installation work, working documentation is prepared, consisting of as-built drawings and specifications.
Calculation of thermal loads
When the calculation is, the heat balance of the ventilation system takes into account all the factors affecting the state of the air inside the building. Calculations are made and tsya known methods. The heat balance is calculated by analyzing the loss and flow of warm air into the room. According to the purpose of the room, the heat load is external and internal.
The external load is either positive or negative. It depends on the pores of the year and time of day. This load consists of ventilated and filtered air. Such air almost always does not coincide in its parameters with those meteorological requirements that apply to the room. It is too hot and humid in summer; in winter, on the contrary, it is too cold and dry. Only in autumn and spring is the outside air partially suitable for cooling or heating a building or structure .
Internal heat loads are created by people working with devices and equipment inside the building . In production-type rooms , additional sources of heat release are products of various reactions and hot materials. Domestic loads are always positive e , so summer eliminated, while in winter reduce the load on the heating technology.
Ventilation system selection principles
The main principle of choosing a ventilation system is to compare several options, taking into account technical and economic parameters. B To make the best choice, it is necessary to objectively assess the project for compliance with the following requirements:
- Sanitary. This includes the need to maintain a certain temperature and humidity, supply fresh air, remove air.
- Architectural and construction. Here we are talking about the laying of air ducts and pipelines.
- Fireproof. For adopted Ia correct design decisions need to know , to what category they belong and whether other premises. So, A and B indicate explosive and fire hazardous premises, C - to fire hazardous, and D - to normal. Depending on the category, different schemes for laying engineering networks are selected, check and fire-retarding valves are installed , equipment blocks are placed separately.
- Operational. In order for the project to be rational, it is worth considering ventilation control in advance . It can be autonomous, remote (from a central control panel), separate for different groups of rooms.
- Reliability requirements.
- Economic. For a project to be competitive and economically viable, its price must be optimized. This is done by purchasing equipment after comparing its cost from different manufacturers. For a large object, it is necessary to develop several basic ventilation schemes using various types of equipment. The most suitable scheme is selected after a comparative assessment of the available options.
The most critical design stage
The concept of ventilation at a particular facility is approximately the same, but there are always different nuances. They and are reflected in several decisions, given the choice of the customer in . Experience and expertise of a qualified designer we conclude th tsya in finding optimal solutions and their presentation and . Key indicators derived design solutions appear in the text of the technical and commercial of proposals I , which prescribes an indicative list of the equipment and provides preliminary costing of all the works. The customer chooses one of the options, after which a feasibility study is made on it . It doesn’t have accurate data, but it does have all the key decisions.
The feasibility study contains a schematic diagram, an approximate list of equipment and its location, the cost of the system and the main characteristics of its performance. After the approval of such a document, the customer only needs to perform the calculations, after which a working project will be ready - the result of the design of the ventilation system.