SPECTRA Sail is a water-supported ceiling heating and cooling system in which heating and cooling coils are thermally conductive to the ceiling sheathing, either through a unique magnetic connection or a permanent adhesive connection. The system works predominantly on the principle of radiation and thus ensures the best indoor comfort, maximum energy efficiency and a comfortable, draft-free climate. A specially designed acoustic sheet glued into the perforated ceiling lining ensures good room acoustics. Indirect lighting through a reflective ceiling surface allows a room to be filled without glare.
- Architecturally attractive ceiling surfaces
- Can to be built into existing metal ceilings.
- Combination of thermally active and passive ceiling areas possible.
- High heating and cooling efficiency due to excellent heat transfer
- Excellent sound absorption thanks to perforated metal ceiling plates with acoustic fleece
- Optimal for integrating renewable energy sources
- Combination with various lighting designs and other ceiling installations or structures possible