Ventilation of the premises of the house serves to create an air environment that is favorable for human health and meets the requirements technological processes. Ventilation occurs by removing air from the room and replacing it with outside air. The air is filtered, heated, cooled, humidified, dried, ionized in compliance with sanitary standards. Harmful substances, gas, steam, excess moisture and heat are removed. Ventilation systems, depending on the method that causes air movement, are divided into natural and artificial with mechanical stimulation.
Natural ventilation of premises occurs due to the difference in densities and temperatures of outdoor and indoor air. Ventilation occurs through supply and exhaust openings. For natural draft to occur, the difference in height between the air intake and the air outlet must be at least 3 meters. The efficiency of natural ventilation systems depends on external factors: outdoor temperature, wind direction and speed. Therefore, sometimes it is necessary to apply exhaust ventilation in addition to natural ventilation. It is used in residential buildings, garages, warehouses and other premises.
Artificial ventilation with mechanical stimulation is divided into local and general exchange.
- Local exhaust ventilation in industrial premises, laboratories, kitchens provides capture and removal of harmful substances: gas, smoke, dust. Local supply ventilation is used in the form of air curtains at gates, entrances, stoves.
- Industrial ventilation in industrial premises usually includes a mixed ventilation system: general - to ventilate the entire volume of the room; local - for maintenance of workplaces.
The air ventilation systems of buildings and residential premises are of different types for their intended purpose.
1. Exhaust ventilation of residential premises of buildings allows you to remove polluted air from the entire room through air ducts using fans. The influx of outside air occurs through the vents, doors, special valves. Exhaust ventilation is usually used as a local ventilation for workplaces. In high-rise buildings, it can be used in conjunction with natural ventilation.
2. Supply ventilation supplies air and distributes it throughout the room using fans or supply units. The air can be pre-cleaned, cooled or heated. Polluted air is mixed with outside air and removed through doors, windows and natural hoods.
3. Supply and exhaust air ventilation allows you to create oncoming air flows. There is a simultaneous supply of fresh and removal of exhaust air. Supply and exhaust ventilation systems or supply and exhaust complexes can be used simultaneously. Ventilation systems that have a network of ducts are called duct systems. In the absence of air ducts, when fans are installed in the wall or on the roof - ductless systems.
The Master-Service company will help you to carry out all the work on choosing ventilation schemes. We will carry out the necessary calculations, taking into account the wishes of the customer and develop a working draft in compliance with the requirements of the Technical Regulations and SNiPs. Our experts will quickly and efficiently carry out the installation and commissioning of the equipment. The comfort and coziness of your home is in our hands.
For more information, please contact our managers.
Ventilation design - with care for your health
It is believed that the air on the streets of a big city is gassed and polluted. But this does not mean that our lungs can "relax" at home or in the office. On the contrary, the main danger awaits us indoors. In the "four walls" the average person is up to 90% of the time every day. And this means that about 20 hours a day we breathe far from clean outdoor air, to which impurities are added emitted by building materials, animals and other sources of pollution that are located directly in our house.
Bad health, allergies, the development of respiratory diseases - all these and many other unpleasant consequences can be avoided if you order the design of ventilation systems.
Types of ventilation equipment
Ordering the design of ventilation , it is necessary to determine the type of equipment. Our consultants will definitely help you with this. You can also get introductory information from this article.
- Fan. The range of tasks that fans solve is wide. The main functional groups of this equipment: duct, axial, centrifugal, roof, fans for smoke exhaust systems, etc. There are low-, medium- and high-pressure devices.
- Air filters.Installing a ventilation system of this type will remove harmful impurities and dust particles from the air that is supplied to the room using a ventilation unit.
- Heaters. The main task of this element is to heat the air supplied from the street. The device is located in the ventilation system. Distinguish between electric and water heaters.
- Silencers. The product reduces the noise level in supply and exhaust ventilation systems.
Design of ventilation systems
We have been designing ventilation systems for over 10 years. During this time, equipment delivery schemes and the installation process have been tested and tested more than once.
We offer you the design of ventilation systems with the following advantages:
- ventilation systems from leading manufacturers: KERMI , REXVA, OVENTROP, INDUCTRI PASSOTI, ORLANSKI, HIDROSTA; reliability of ventilation systems: high requirements for each project are due to the introduction of complex innovative technologies in the process of engineering preparation;
- impeccable result: our employees have specialized education and many years of experience working with comfortable life support systems for residential buildings. Therefore, you get the design and installation of ventilation by professionals;
- a flexible approach to pricing.
A wide range of work is at your service:
- installation of equipment;
- design of ventilation systems;
- warranty and post-warranty service;
- information and technical support for representatives of construction, design and installation organizations ;
- elimination of any problems related to ventilation, heating and cooling systems, exhaust, etc.
Calculation of ventilation equipment
Qualified specialists will help you calculate the exact parameters that the equipment for a particular room should have. However, we suggest that you familiarize yourself with some of the factors that affect these indicators.
The value of the required air exchange, as well as the air supply pressure, is affected by:
- the volume of the room;
- number of people regularly staying in the room;
- functional purpose of the room.
There is no fresh air supply system for the kitchen, toilet and bathroom. This is where the air comes from living quarters. The volumes of supply and exhaust air are determined separately.
For accurate calculations, design engineers use special reference books and standards.
Order the design of ventilation systems - and breathe clean air!
Order the design of ventilation systems - and breathe clean air!
Sale of ventilation systems, unfortunately, is growing at a rather slow pace. First of all, this suggests that we still do not take environmental problems seriously enough and value our health low. Saving money, not many people think that we are making our body more and more vulnerable in today's polluted environment.
Our managers will help you calculate the cost of equipment and choose the system that is most suitable for your particular case. Call now! Don't put off taking care of your lungs until tomorrow.
Most domestic and industrial buildings are designed to remove polluted air from the room and replace it with clean air through natural exchange. However, many of them operate in conditions of high concentrations of harmful substances, especially in industrial buildings.
Exhaust ventilation is a set of equipment, ventilation ducts and control devices designed to most effectively clean the air and create comfortable conditions in the room.
Types of exhaust ventilation
Depending on the volume of the room it covers, ventilation is divided into the following types:
- general exchange - a distributed system that removes polluted air from one or several rooms;
- local - local ventilation used for direct installation above household and industrial sources of increased emission of harmful substances, excess heat and high humidity: stoves, fireplaces, laboratory and industrial equipment, etc.
Modern hermetic plastic windows, installed everywhere in apartments, provide good heat conservation and isolation from extraneous noise.
However, along with the positive qualities, most double-glazed windows prevent natural air ventilation in the room. Airtight windows can result in:
- reduced oxygen content in the air;
- humidity that exceeds the norm and leads to the development of harmful microorganisms;
- complexity change of polluted air.
The supply ventilation in the apartment is designed to provide the required air exchange rate and significantly improve the microclimate in the room.
The use of supply ventilation
Ventilation can be used independently, as part of a supply and exhaust, recovery or air conditioning system. In addition to providing additional air intake, forced ventilation installations are used to:
- cooling or heating the air supplied to the room;
- filtration of dust, harmful impurities, allergens.
Ventilation also requires the development of a project, since installations of excessive performance often create obstacles to the normal operation of the ventilation systems of the house as a whole, which cause inconvenience to neighbors.
Order ventilation systems - means choosing reliable equipment designed for the needs of a particular room.
Ventilation in an apartment is a guarantee of clean air and the well-being of its inhabitants. Proper organization of the ventilation system ensures efficient operation at minimal operating costs, and its basis is professional project development.
Peculiarities of designing ventilation in an apartment
The ventilation system in an apartment has certain features distinguishing it from the equipment of a private house:
- the design should take into account the impact of the future design on the general ventilation of the apartment building;
- poor air quality implies the integration of ventilation and treatment equipment;
- In order for the air flow pattern to be optimal, the project has to be created taking into account existing ventilation shafts, load-bearing structures, the configuration and relative position of the premises, etc.
The ventilation design process in an apartment is particularly responsible, since a residential building is a place for collective use, which means that the operation of the system must meet strict requirements with building and sanitary standards.
Types of ventilation in an apartment
The most common types of apartment ventilation are local, general or combined. System design consists in choosing the most suitable type of ventilation and its performance for a given room, guided by the measurements:
- air flow rate created by natural ventilation;
- average humidity and temperature in separate rooms;
- the power of heat-producing devices and their location.
The required performance underlies the selection and calculation of ventilation equipment, the creation of an optimal duct installation scheme.
The ventilation in the apartment will work efficiently and smoothly if you order the design and installation from the Engineer company.
< p>Home ventilation is the most important life support system designed to create an optimal microclimate in a cottage. The best option is to develop a ventilation project at the design stage of the building itself. However, qualified specialists are able to create a new one or correct the shortcomings of an existing system.
Why do we need a cottage ventilation project
Before realizing the importance of the design process, it is necessary to answer the question: why do we need ventilation at all? Let's try to figure it out.
It is a well-known fact: the process of human life is accompanied by respiration, during which air oxygen is absorbed and carbon dioxide is released, the excess of which concentration can lead to ailments and even poisoning. The air in the room can be smoky, contaminated as a result of cooking, painting, etc.
Ventilation in a private house, in addition to removing exhaust air, simultaneously performs a number of important functions:
- removal of excess heat generated by people, heating and household devices and appliances, etc.;
- supply and heating of fresh air;
- purification of air entering the room from pollution and harmful impurities;
- ensuring optimal humidity.
What can happen if we neglect the development of a ventilation project and mount the system "by eye"? The best option is drafts and noise in air ducts, etc. Most often, the situation is much worse:
- lack of draft in the exhaust and supply ventilation ducts - low oxygen content in the air, which threatens to exacerbate and develop many diseases;
- too high draft, along with which huge amounts of money spent on heating during the cold season fly into the pipe;
- unbearably high humidity, which results in constantly damp surfaces, mold and fungus;
- excessive dryness of the air, most negatively affecting the health of households, pets and plants.
It is important to understand that ventilation design is a serious job that involves the participation of qualified specialists.
The stages of ventilation design in in a private house
The process of creating ventilation must necessarily take into account the following factors:
- design features of the house: the presence and location of ventilation shafts; dimensions, relative position and functional features of the premises, etc.;
- climatic conditions in different seasons of the year;
- number of residents in the cottage;
- level of existing natural ventilation in the house;
- the number and power of heating and other heat-producing equipment and appliances.
Based on the information collected, specialists develop a project that includes the selection and optimal layout of air ducts , ventilation units, selection of equipment of suitable types, sizes and power.
The project, created by professionals, provides:
- optimal microclimate throughout the house that meets the most demanding sanitary standards;< /li>
- creation of a ventilation system with minimal costs for its installation and subsequent operation;
- reliable operation of equipment with a low noise level.
Full cycle of works: from professional design to delivery and installation of reliable equipment leading their global manufacturers!
Calculation of the ventilation system is the process of determining the required performance of the ventilation system and the subsequent selection of components, taking into account their configuration, power, possible pressure and heat losses.
Determining the performance when calculating ventilation
Optimal air flow - the rate of air exchange, normalized by normative and technical documentation, provided by the ventilation system. The amount of consumption depends on several parameters:
- the volume of the room;
- the number of people and the specifics of their activities;
- the availability and power of heat sources;
- the level of humidity;
- the functional features of the premises.
The calculation of the ventilation system for different premises can be radically different. Thus, the air exchange rate in sanitary rooms and kitchens should be higher than in bedrooms in order to ensure effective removal of smoke and reduce air humidity.
Calculation of ventilation: selection of equipment
The next step in calculating the system ventilation is the selection of equipment, the total power of which should be equal to the calculated performance.
The main parameter characterizing the operation of the system is the operating pressure, which can:
- be pumped by fans;
- fall as a result of air resistance.
The calculation of the system is the sum of the power of all fans minus the losses associated with the cross-sectional diameter, length and configuration of the air ducts, tightness, the presence of ventilation grilles, filters , mufflers, etc.
Important factors in a correctly calculated system are the noise level and the temperature of the supply air. Therefore, when calculating ventilation, the parameters of heaters and silencers included in the system are also taken into account.
Our specialists will accurately calculate ventilation systems that will reliably provide an optimal microclimate at a reasonable financial investment!
Particular attention is paid to the safety of fans. The use of metal gratings, a well-thought-out design, prevents tipping over and the ingress of foreign objects to the fan impeller. Using the adjustment devices, the floor fan will not tip over and the table fan will not budge.
Quality system organization < em>ventilation and air conditioning of industrial premises ensures safety and comfort for employees, maintains the necessary air supply parameters and allows you to maintain a certain microclimate necessary for the production of goods and ensuring the life of people.
At the stage when designing ventilation systems, it is necessary to take into account:
- the degree of gas contamination of the room,
- the temperature inside the room,
- the presence of harmful impurities in the air.
- Design of ventilation and air conditioning systems,
- Development of engineering communications plans,
- Selection of the necessary equipment,
- Warranty and service maintenance , equipment repair.
Simple installation of hoods and air conditioners will not help in this situation, since the ventilation of industrial premises must be organized in strict accordance with existing norms and standards .And also provide for dry air humidification or humidification depending on the production process.
Modern ventilation and air conditioning systems allow you to control the intensity of air circulation, maintain the set temperature, purify the air and maintain the required humidity.
The engineer performs:
The engineer offers a full range of equipment from leading European and domestic manufacturers and provides post-warranty service maintenance of facilities.
Quality organization of the ventilation and air conditioning system of industrial premises ensures safety and comfort for employees, maintains the necessary air supply parameters and allows you to maintain a certain microclimate necessary for production goods and ensure the livelihoods of people.