Free Air 100
FreeAir 100 is designed for commercial premises, small houses, apartments and country houses where the maximum ventilation flow is 20 l/s or approx. 50 m2 per unit. In large houses, you can install several blocks to increase the flow, for example, one per floor of the house. The unit is controlled according to demand depending on humidity and carbon dioxide content. An efficient counterflow heat exchanger maintains a high thermal efficiency of up to 87%. The unit, which is also suitable for both new construction and renovation work, quickly mounts directly into the wall without running ducts in a ventilated room. The unit can be connected to air ducts from a toilet or other rooms
- Maximum air flow 50 m2, alternatively 20 l/s
- Temperature efficiency of the heat exchanger: up to 87% according to EN 13141 -8
- Variable demand adjustment to ensure correct ventilation depending on CO2 load and moisture content
- Quick installation directly into the wall of the room/room to be ventilated, no ductwork required.
- Possibility of connecting external ducts, e.g. from a toilet or other ventilated rooms.
- Anti-frost protection with automatic bypass.
- Operating range from -40 °C to + 50 °C
- Suitable for new builds and renovations
- A+ certified according to Ecodesign directive
- Passive house certification
- li> st>