Ventilation on demand and air conditioning project in BIM, design of ventilation and air conditioning systems
air exchange calculation, aerodynamic calculation, noise level calculation, recovery, temperature and humidity maintenance, air distribution calculation, mixing and displacement ventilation, modeling, BIM.
Ventilation is the replacement of air in a room with the purpose ensuring the required quality, maximum permissible concentrations of harmful substances (MPC), heating, cooling, humidification, dehumidification.
to which a healthy microclimate is established in the room. And if natural ventilation is enough for a small room, then a complex branched system will be required for a large complex or a private house. In the latter case, qualified design is essential to avoid problems such as:
- low oxygen content in the room, provoked by weak draft;
- high expenses for heating, which occur due to excessive draft and cooling of the room;
- increased humidity, which contributes to the appearance of fungi due to weak draft;
- increased dryness, which adversely affects the health and condition of people, animals, plants.
VENTILATION AND ITS COMPONENTS
The ventilation system of a house (from a private cottage to an industrial facility) consists of the following components:
- Fans. Provide air circulation. The type and size of the object determines the type of fan (low, medium and high pressure).
- Air filters. Ventilation not only supplies outdoor air to the room, but also additionally cleans it from pollution.
- Heat heaters. To prevent the premises from cooling out during the ventilation process, air heaters heat up the incoming air masses. There are water and electric.
- Silencers. The supply and exhaust ventilation is quite noisy, so silencers are built into it to increase the level of comfort.
The designer determines what equipment to use, where to install it.
VENTILATION SYSTEM PROJECT
Ventilation and its design without fail take into account the climatic and meteorological conditions of the construction area, the calculated parameters outdoor air (temperature, humidity, concentration of harmful substances ). In the ventilation and air conditioning project based on the data on the calculated amounts of harmful emissions in the room, the volume of air removed by local exhausts, if any, the volume of supply air necessary to dilute the hazards in the room is calculated. If necessary, cleaning of the supply air or circulating in the room is applied.
For premises requiring air conditioning, an id-diagram of the air treatment process is built in order to create a comfortable or technologically necessary climate. All this would not have been possible without automation and dispatching systems for the process of regulating ventilation systems.
However, do not forget about fire protection measures (standardized materials for air ducts, installation of fire dampers, organizing the fire resistance of air ducts) and noise protection measures.
The explanatory note of the project for ventilation contains all the features of the arrangement of the ventilation system, describes in detail the technical solutions, heat consumption and installed capacity of the equipment, ventilation characteristics and calculation of air exchange.
The drawings give an idea of how the ventilation equipment, air distributors, air ducts, lines and other elements are located.
Project scopeTo reduce the cost of purchasing equipment, as well as increase the flexibility and efficiency of the ventilation system, the selection of equipment is carried out using specialized computer programs. As a rule, such programs are presented by the manufacturing companies themselves. The project itself consists of two parts:
IP Gantman is responsible for each project with his own reputation. Thanks to progressive technical solutions, automated calculations and the use of advanced software technologies, cooperation with our company leaves only positive emotions. You will receive high-quality project documentation at an affordable price.
Each ventilation project is individual and requires attention to all details. Let's single out the main design stages:
- Compilation of pre-project proposals. All initial permit documentation is prepared and coordinated in the relevant authorities.
- Writing a technical task. The customer takes the most active part in this.
- Designing a ventilation concept. The specificity and purpose of the equipped premises serves as the initial information.
- Calculation of heat inflows and air exchange parameters. This stage is accompanied by the planning of internal and external thermal loads.
- Justification of the project from a technical and economic point of view.
- Drawing up a working draft, according to which construction and installation work will be carried out. The final working draft of ventilation is coordinated in the relevant organizations (SES, fire inspection and a number of others if necessary).
consisting of executive drawings and specifications.
Calculation of heat loads
When calculating the heat balance of the ventilation system, all factors that affect the state of indoor air are taken into account. The calculation is made by known methods. The heat balance is calculated by analyzing the losses and inflows of warm air into the room. According to the purpose of the room, the heat load is external and internal.
External load is either positive or negative. It depends on the season, as well as the time of day. This load consists of ventilated and filtered air. Such air almost always does not coincide in its parameters with the meteorological requirements that apply to the room. In summer it is too hot and humid; in winter, on the contrary, it is unnecessarily cold and dry. Only in autumn and spring is the outside air partially suitable for cooling or heating a building or structure.
Internal heat loads are created by people operating appliances and equipment inside the building. In industrial-type premises, products of various reactions and hot materials act as additional sources of heat release. Internal loads are always positive, therefore they are eliminated in summer, and in winter they reduce the load on heating equipment.
CALCULATION OF EQUIPMENT FOR VENTILATION
To determine the power, type, number and location of equipment, a specialist conducts a technical calculation. At the same time, it takes into account a number of factors:
- the number, size and relative position of the premises;
- the purpose of the premises;
- the number of people in the premises;
- number and power of heating appliances;
- design features of the house;
- climatic features of the area.
Based on the information collected the designer determines the layout of air ducts, ventilation units and other equipment, its type, power and dimensions.
Principles for selecting a ventilation system
The main principle for choosing a ventilation system — comparison of several options, taking into account technical and economic parameters. To make the best choice, you need to objectively evaluate the project for compliance with the following requirements:
- Sanitary. This includes the need to maintain a certain temperature and humidity, supply fresh air, remove air.
- Architectural and construction. Here we are talking about laying ducts and pipelines.
- Fire fighting. To make the right design decisions, you need to know which category certain rooms belong to. So, A and B indicate fire and explosion hazardous premises, C - fire hazardous, and D - normal. Depending on the category, different schemes for laying engineering networks are selected, check and fire dampers are installed, equipment blocks are placed separately.
- Operational. In order for the project to be rational, it is worth considering ventilation control in advance. It can be autonomous, remote (from the central console), separate for different groups of rooms.
- Reliability requirements.
- Economic. For a project to be competitive and economically viable, its price must be optimized. This is done by purchasing equipment after comparing its cost from different manufacturers. For a large facility, it is mandatory to develop several basic ventilation schemes using various types of equipment. The most suitable scheme is selected after a comparative assessment of the available options.
THE DESIGN CONSIDERS THE FOLLOWING SCIENTIFIC ARTICLES
- “Calculation and design of controlled natural and hybrid ventilation in multi-storey residential buildings"
- "Efficient systems of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and heat supply"
- Modern technologies in heating, ventilation and air conditioning, requirements for training of specialists < li> Automation of engineering systems. Complete supply ventilation systems
- Acoustic requirements and design rules for low-noise ventilation systems
- Acoustic comfort: how to make mechanical ventilation low-noise
- Acoustic calculation as a basis for designing a low-noise ventilation system (air conditioning)
- Analysis of European and Russian rules for the design of traditional duct smoke ventilation systems for indoor car parks
- Analysis of modern ventilation technologies
- Aerodynamic characteristics of fire dampers of ventilation systems li>
- Ventilation - problems and solutions
- Ventilation - where you need it
- Ventilation for woodworking shops
- Ventilation for multi-storey residential buildings
- Ventilation of residential buildings with a warm attic
- Ventilation and smoke removal at airports around the world
- Ventilation and air conditioning of medical institutions
- Vent Ventilation and Air Conditioning: Industry Challenges
- Ventilation and Smoking Air Quality Control
- Ventilation and Certification – Fundamentals of Sustainable Homes
- Car Park Ventilation
- Catering kitchen ventilation: problems and solutions
- Multi-storey residential building ventilation
- Catering ventilation
- Service industry ventilation
- Variable volume ventilation for office buildings
- Attic ventilation to eliminate icicles on roof eaves
- Ventilation, heating and cooling of a restaurant hall
- Explosion-proof design ventilation equipment
- The effect of smoke ventilation on automatic fire extinguishing systems
- Water treatment for heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems
- Energy saving opportunities in systems with controlled natural ventilation
- Natural ventilation option for high-rise buildings
- Choice of air velocity in ventilation, air conditioning, aspiration and smoke protection ducts
- Displacement ventilation in non-industrial buildings
- Displacement ventilation in schools
- Displacement ventilation in office premises: a refined calculation model
- Generation of aerodynamic noise in ventilation system elements
- Hybrid ventilation in multi-storey residential buildings
- Silencers of ventilation systems and their acoustic characteristics
- Natural ventilation of residential buildings
- Natural ventilation with inducement
- Smoking areas. Design of ventilation systems. Experience in Italy
- Impulse smoke ventilation of underground car parks
- How to choose a ventilation system for your home
- How to install ventilation in a garage room
- Air quality and ventilation
- Air quality and energy efficiency of ventilation systems in public buildings
- Combined air conditioning system for an office building with displacement ventilation and VRF cooling
- Rooftop ventilation and heating units
- Multi-apartment buildings with close to zero heat consumption for heating and ventilation
- New equipment for cleaning ventilation emissions from industrial kitchens
- On the high efficiency of fans and the efficiency of ventilation systems
- On Improving the Energy Efficiency of Variable Air Flow Ventilation Systems for a Hot Shop in a Catering Enterprise
- Determining the Minimum Outside Air Flow Rate in the Design of Ventilation Systems
- designing ventilation and air conditioning systems of high-rise buildings
- Experience in the development of energy-efficient ventilation systems for residential buildings
- Design features of ventilation of production shops
- Features of designing heating and ventilation systems for fitness clubs
- Design features of smoke ventilation systems
- Heating and ventilation systems of hotel-type buildings
- Heating and ventilation of modern warehouse complexes
- Estimation of aerodynamic efficiency ventilation systems
- Assessment of heat consumption for heating and ventilation in residential buildings
- Personal ventilation
- Increasing ventilation efficiency by controlling air flow and temperature: VAV and VVT systems< /li>
- Apartment ventilation system with heat recovery units
- Practical recommendations for combating coronavirus for ventilation systems
- Application of antifreeze in systems heating, ventilation, air conditioning
- Application of natural ventilation for urban buildings
- Ventilation and energy saving problems in underground car parks
- Calculation of annual energy consumption of ventilation and air conditioning systems< /li>
- Outdoor climate design parameters for refrigeration, ventilation and air conditioning design
- Demand-controlled ventilation systems
- Efficient ventilation and air conditioning control < /ul>
The most important stage of designing
The basic scheme of ventilation at a particular object is approximately the same, but there are always different nuances. They are reflected in several solutions provided to the customer to choose from. The experience and knowledge of a qualified designer lies in finding the best solutions and their presentation. The main indicators of the received design solutions are displayed in the text of the technical and commercial proposal, which prescribes an approximate list of equipment and provides a preliminary calculation of all work. The customer chooses one of the options, after which a feasibility study is done on it. It does not contain exact data, but there are all the key decisions.
The feasibility study contains a schematic diagram, an approximate list of equipment and its location, system cost and main characteristics of its performance. After the approval of such a document by the customer, all that remains is to perform the calculations, after which the working draft will be ready - the result of the design of the ventilation system.
Our company designs ventilation systems from scratch and corrects errors in already finished projects. We work with both private houses and commercial and industrial premises.
Turning to us, you get a ventilation and air conditioning project (if you want increased comfort), a calculation of the cost of equipment and assistance in choosing a system. All calculations are made strictly according to existing norms and standards by a certified specialist. We take into account all current trends in the field of ventilation, the latest innovations in the field of equipment and energy-saving technologies.
VENTILATION PROJECT PRICES
Ventilation project cost on request
IP Ga ntman can perform the entire range of works on laying internal engineering networks in buildings and structures, both civil and industrial. The components of such a complex are design, equipment, supply, installation, integration, documentation.
All related documentation is developed using modern software tools that allow you to automate the main calculations and thereby optimize the technical decisions made. IP Gantman performs all design work in accordance with construction, sanitary and hygienic, fire safety, as well as other standards in force in the Republic of Belarus.